We offer a complete digital directory of accredited healthcare schools, colleges, universities, and programs. The goal of our leading technology is to help students personalize their search with simple easy to use tools for filtering allied health programs.
- Find schools by area of study, degree, certificate, or location
- Compare local traditional classroom options to online programs
- Consider research healthcare schools
- Get in contact with school advisors for free information
- Explore career paths and education program options
Submitting your request for more information on a program or school, of your choice will put you in contact with admissions who can answer all the questions you may have about their allied health programs, financial aid opportunities, length of study options and accreditation status.
As baby boomers age creating an increasing demand to fulfill over 60% of the healthcare workforce that allied healthcare workers account for, it is more essential than ever to educate students on the many allied health career paths. Allied health careers are fantastic career options for many reasons, such as:
- Minimum education and entry requirements into medicinal fields
- Lower cost education compared to 8+ years of medical schooling and residency
- A great way to enter healthcare and earn competitive wages while you advance your career
- A wide variety of work settings and job positions are available
Start your journey down your career path today. Find the best allied health program for your needs.